VoSwitch JK & JKU Wrangler
$119.00 – $259.00
The VoSwitch offers a simple solution to your wiring needs. A fuse box, relay box, and switch panel all in one. This system allows you to install it and forget it. Simply attach the box to your battery and run a single cable to your interior dash control and bam, its ready to go…. Now when you need to add light bars, rock lights, lockers, or power to any accessory, it’s as simple as hooking it up to any circuit on the relay box and your switch panel now controls that item. No need for running wires everywhere and having relays and fuses scattered all over your engine bay.
The VoSwitch comes with 3 great options for your Jeep Wrangler JK or JKU depending on your needs, and a Universal model is available for any Jeep, Truck, UTV, or SxS. Of course if you are feeling DIY you can use any of these options in any vehicle with slight modifications… Meaning the 3 JK or even the JL options will work in any vehicle but are designed specifically to bolt into a Jeep Wrangler JL, JK, or Jeep Gladiator JT with basic hand tools.
- Works with Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU. Factory look, OE style.
- Switch control system is fully programmable, 8 switches can be set as on/off ,flash, strobe, Combo of flash with strobe combo, or momentary.
- Switch panel has 4 backlight colors to allow you to have 4 options to select for matching your dash lights, red ,blue, green, or white.
- Easy to install, no trim, no drilling ,plug and play. 12V
- Waterproof power module. The universal relays and fuses are replaceable ( not solid state ). Maintain the system with low expense.
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 11.0VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from “field collapse”.
- One touch switch and eight rocker switches. One touch on master switch to turn on/off the whole unit. Long touch to dim the brightness of the backlight.
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery.
- Plug and Play
- Truly a Plug & Play installation
- Comes with 10 switch covers with removal tool
- Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from “field collapse”
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Fits OTRATTW V-Series – Contura II & III Contura IV, V & VI VII XIV rocker switch covers, you can use removal tool included to replace the switch covers by yourself.
JK100, JK8S, JK4P